Contributions are welcome, and they are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
- install poetry
- fork the repo to your github account
- clone the repo and change into the directory
- install the dependencies:
Dev dependencies are installed in
- start the environment with
- create a new branch:
git checkout -b branch-name
- edit the code and docs
- test your code with
pytest --doctest-modules path/to/your/files
black path/to/your/filesto auto-format the code
- or use
blackas the python auto formatter in your code editor
This package use both
doctest in docstring and
pytest to perform tests.
Please test the code and fix any issue before making PR.
If you updated the docs:
- visit http://localhost:8000 and check that everything looks good
CI - Github Action
If you are unsure about how to fix the error/warning from github action, just let the CI fail, we will help you during code review.
Don't bother updating the changelog, we will take care of this.